Přihlásit se    Registrovat

Cheap Jerseys Free

Prostor pro poptávku a nabídku.
Pravidla fóra
Provozovatel tohoto fóra neručí za nabídky vystavené v sekci bazar, stejně jako neručí za uživatele, tedy za prodávající či kupující. Provozovatel si vyhrazuje smazat inzeráty kdykoliv a to i bez uvedení důvodu. Témata (inzeráty), na které nebylo reagováno po dobu 30 dnů, budou smazány automaticky.
  • Autor
    Zpráva

Cheap Jerseys Free

Příspěvekod yuguhun1 » 09 kvě 2018, 02:01

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Linebacker Manti Te'o didn't practice on Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game at the Green Bay Packers,China Jerseys Cheap.
Coach Mike McCoy said if Te'o is fit on Sunday, he'll play minus the benefits of practice.
"We'll see," Te'o said. "But I've prepared mentally as best as I could and that is all you can ask for at the end of the day. Obviously, I'm not as comfortable as if I had been practicing for a week. There isn't any substitution for preparation."
The Chargers (2-3),Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, who have lost three of their past four games, can use all the help possible against the undefeated Packers (5-0).
"I love to practice and if I could I would be out there," said Te'o,NFL Jerseys China, the Chargers' leading tackler.
Te'o, who remains in a walking boot, said he won't know until later if he's available.
"Without a doubt," McCoy said. "Practice always helps to get you prepared. But he is a smart, intelligent football player that we have all the confidence in the world of putting him in there if we thought that was best for the team and he was ready to roll."

Te'o hurt his left ankle in Monday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers and didn't work this week,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.
Te'o,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, a third-year veteran,Authentic Jerseys From China, missed six games last year and three in 2013 with foot injuries.
yuguhun1
Superkecal
Superkecal

Poděkoval: 0 krát
Poděkovali mu: 0 krát

Zpět na Bazar